Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome to our blog for our Israel Trip 2008.

Please feel free to post pictures, stories or whatever you would like to share with the group. 

I will give anyone the log-in name and password so that you can keep in touch and post pictures. 

I hope everyone had a great time and made some wonderful friends. It was so fun getting to know everyone.

If you have any question feel free to email me at 2008israeltrip@gmail.com

Enjoy
Chelsea (the ASU grad.)

2 comments:

happygillmore said...

It has been just a few days since we all got home. I don't know about you but I have been falling asleep at 9pm and waking up wide awake at 1am. It is driving me crazy. I have been walking around like a zombie. Last night I took some cough syrup before going to bed and slept all night long, finally!

I guess once we have a little time to re-adjust back to life we should all be getting an email with the user name and password so we can post our pictures here. Until then if you want to subcribe to this blog so you get automatic email notification when a post is made just click in the green box to the right where it says, "Follow Blog" and enter your e-mail address.

I hope all have fond memories of the trip as I do. We have over one thousand pictures. We won't be posting them all but will put up some once we have access.

Have a great day.
David Gillmore - (happygillmore @ bigplanet.com)

Israel2008 said...

Exercise at 9 & take Tylenol PM at 11! We enjoyed meeting all of you and sharing this wonderful experience with you! The photos are FAB! See you in China sometime?
Love, The Hilliards